Oh hi there . The name is Theresa and nice to meet you . Bitter sweet 17 this year , send me a present on the 16 July . I'm a big fan of cakes and candy . A very hot tempered girl here . That's all .
Layout by Caye with colors from Colourlovers and the banners from TheFadingNight.
wild days
IF I HAD RAPUNZEL’S HAIR//
Wednesday, November 3, 2010 @ 14:35

Well you all might wondering who is Rapunzel . Remember those ads on the walk street or on cinema ? 'A tangled tale' REMEMBER ?!! If you're not , look at this . 

Sypnosis
Walt Disney Pictures presents RAPUNZEL: A TANGLED TALE, an action-packed, swashbuckling, animated musical comedy about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair. A princess stolen from her parents’ castle as a baby, Rapunzel (voice of MANDY MOORE) is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure. Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit (voice of ZACHARY LEVI). With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and hair… lots of hair.

With original music by Alan Menken and lyrics by Glenn Slater, this comedic re-imagining of the classic Brothers Grimm fairytale comes to theaters in Disney Digital 3D™.

Yeah & yes . That girl with a golden hair (golden magical hair) . Dude , imagine that I have 70 feet long golden smooth magical hair .  AND ! I can control it at my will ! WOW -eyes blink- I COULD DO ANYTHING I WANT ! HEHEHEHE , I can use it as a weapon like the movie shows or I even can use it to whack people around and make fun of them .  WTF  And I dont even have to worried what should I dress up on the Halloween . Like please ! If I have that golden hair believe me . I WILL RULES THE WORLD >:D (Did I say rules the world ? Okay sorry I take that back) AND AND AND AND ... I can rob banks with my magical hair without leaving any evidence . But the best thing about having a magical hair is .. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY THAT YOU WILL HAVE A BAD HAIR DAY . I'm having trouble with my hair everyday . How so ? Because I have a thick and dry hair . Every morning when I comb my hair , like having a world war III . I tried a lots of product but the result wont last for even a month . God damn it LOLOL

 Nah , My bad hair day .
Screw it !

And what I do for my bad hair day ?


Tie it up , easy & fast . :P